All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Next Update
PostPosted: September 30th, 2018, 8:12 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121
SeexySauce won a Tournament 3 times.

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
But I'd suggest for HB ODIN Colo and nix instead of a morphed a special ability they can buy for 1k minerals. Maybe Colo rag beam does more damage with it vs summoned, or maybe rag beam deals splash damage. Or a ability that stuns hero/elite air around it like eu. Odin could be a ability that puts on a shield making any incoming damage halfed for 5-8 secs . HB could be ability that does an earthquake and pushes all units back and temporarily stuns em. Phenix upgrade could give it a teleport or a phase shift like Oracle, or even an ability that drains energy from all surrounding units and gives to nix.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Re: Next Update
PostPosted: October 1st, 2018, 11:47 am 
Donor
MicroJacksonMA won a Tournament 2 times.

ooooo spooky. I think collosus is actually pretty good high level, a level 7 collosus late game reks but early game it gets destroyed.

I propose that we make levels 0 to 5 have more health or attack speed. Would be great if level 6 to 7 stayed the same power as is.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Next Update
PostPosted: October 1st, 2018, 7:14 pm 
ChaosActual.519

As far as heroes are concerned, i think tass is still OP in relation to countering with mando. Max tass>spec. FB radius should be shortened.

For merc's, i think air needs nerfed. Air is meta. i suggest making air bounty more or nerfing their capabilities

Report this post

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2018, 1:09 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121

Tass I don't think is OP I just think it's hard to counter. Like fb outranges os stun and most energy units. Best counter atm is dt because has no energy and freezes. I'd suggest adding a new unit to counter with a CD. Or quick fix would be turn mini tho into it's counter by having barrage drain energy from Fester/HT or having barrage cast faster.

Report this post

PostPosted: October 5th, 2018, 5:55 am 
Gardul.1228

SeexySauce wrote:
Or quick fix would be turn mini tho into it's counter by having barrage drain energy from Fester/HT or having barrage cast faster.

[facepalm] [facepalm] [facepalm] [facepalm] [facepalm] [facepalm] [facepalm] [facepalm]

Report this post

PostPosted: October 5th, 2018, 9:08 am 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121

Gardul how is that in any way helpful to anyone? If you are going to comment at least make it worth something?

Report this post

PostPosted: October 8th, 2018, 3:03 pm 
Gardul.1228

SeexySauce wrote:
Gardul how is that in any way helpful to anyone? If you are going to comment at least make it worth something?

Ok panties wadded, sorry...

The problem with Tass FB is the range. Max Tass FB counters all energy units, and it probably should be noted that max Tass is probably more viable against Spec than Archon because of the "summoned" tag (it can tank a lash, Archon cannot).

Additionally, the unit that is supposed to counter it hard (Mando/Spec) doesn't because both grenade and emp aren't instantaneous, and Tass out-ranges them. So, even if you hit the tass with the EMP, the Tass probably was able to FB you anyways from range - BEFORE the EMP/conc landed. It's why Tass is really strong.

Lastly, the player using the Tass only has to max it out, not ultimate, saving $1k in spend for their army. Mid-game, that $1k makes a very strong army with a strong tass.. = OP.

So, how to counter? First, this is not talking about Archon, just Tass. Tass is a primary crowd-control unit and secondary energy-unit harass. It should be exposed for the second function without sacrificing the first. This means a nerf to the range of the FB. Make tass have to engage closer to the other armies and you'll see a significant change to how people use it.

Nothing spectacular, and in fact, I'd leave the opening range as-is so that a low HP level 0 Tass doesn't get wrecked by an army's full-focus early. However, the range pluses with Tass upgrades could probably use some slight nerfing, resulting in a non-equal range for FB as other counters. I'd say max Tass should have 1 less range than max Mando, Spec, Queen, or HT.

If you TRULY need the range to stop OS, Spec, another Tass, HT, Queen, Festor, or something else, then spend the $1k to go ultimate and get that HT out there with the FB range you need.

So.... that's how I would "fix" tass.

Report this post

[ 7 posts ]