CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF TMA!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: October 19th, 2018, 11:13 pm 
Will.000

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
Hello guys have you ever came across with OVERKILL and TimeKilla?

I don't know what is going on with this two guys but ALWAYS either they kick you from their lobby OR leave at the start of each match EVERY SINGLE TIME, its so frustrating, so annoying and completely pisses us off. Am I the only one? /rageoff

Thankyou

Attachments:
estos inutiles.png
estos inutiles.png [ 3.17 KiB | Viewed 6799 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: October 20th, 2018, 12:13 am 
Donor
MicroJacksonMA won a Tournament 2 times.

Hi will, I think temp banning some of the players would be a good idea but I do not think overkill and timekilla need to be since in my experience they mostly just dodge which is fine since it’s not affecting as many people as kicking. I would rather get the following players temp banned browntrout, dva and bsg. Browntrout kicks premades and the top players solo when he sees the possibilities of losing this negatively affects the game because the lobbies take longer to start since 30% of the players can’t play. Dva and Bsg are in the same boat as browntrout only much more serious about it. Most lobbies if they are host they will kick any premade or decent player who joins the lobby (also if they think your a smurf you are kicked on sight). They then brag about beating people in scrims and playing them all the time which is completely not true.

Anyway just my thoughts on the situation.

Report this post

PostPosted: October 20th, 2018, 1:26 am 
Will.000

What they used to do all the time was leave before the 1st minute essentially ruining the match, every single time EVERY SINGLE TIME, I don’t mind getting kicked I just create a lobby ASAP or, getting dodged too it’s ok but today this guys really got into my nerves because apart of ALWAYS leaving, apart from being bad, apart from delaying the lobby, they are 0 skills, in 1 month 0 wins 45 lost.

But it’s ok as long as they don’t leave every single time in the 1st minute it’s ok with me but that should totally be a banned behavior, consistently leaving the match in the 1/t minute.

Report this post

PostPosted: October 20th, 2018, 1:43 pm 
ModeratorMap DeveloperBeta TesterDonor
[TryHrd] Akash.566
Map Editor

It's a dualbox (1 person using 2 accounts at the same time), and there isn't much we can do unfortunately. They would just make new free accounts if we banned them. Best is probably just to avoid/kick them :C

Report this post

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2018, 5:59 am 
Gardul.1228

Unfortunately the community that plays the game has dwindled so small these days that getting a lobby together is almost a monumental task. It can take sometimes 15+ minutes to get 8 players, and if there are 2 lobbies - forget it! Along with this reality is that "good" players still mostly play the game, but bad ones (pub-stomp candidates) don't as much, so you get lobbies now with good players most of the time (usually 3 of 4 teams at least).

The idea that people would kick because they don't want a challenge is just stupid. Dodge, no issues there, could be all kinds of reasons for that (time constraints being my really only reason to ever dodge - i.e. I can't play a 90+ minute game). Anyone who kicks premades and/or just good players should be mocked mercilessly by this community.

Name names... call them out. Get better or get lost.. no need to ruin the experience for most others.

Report this post

[ 5 posts ]