It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Dev
PostPosted: January 14th, 2017, 3:57 pm 
Donor

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
     Quote:
It sounds like Relic is working on map. I have been getting notifications of him editing files.

As for publish. It's not something that can be given or shared it is locked to my account. That's the way Blizzard designed the Arcade.
It was the same back when Ash and I were devs

Also. If there are others who are capable and able to help Relic/Mythic edit. Shoot us a PM

Quote:
Mythic and Relic can't publish but that is not a problem. You can still edit the map without the need to publish. Once they are finish editing the map all they have to do is give a quick message to Josin to publish and he can usually publish right away.

Josin explained that publishing rights is not something you can give...it is linked to his username for blizzard and which he prefers t not share for obvious reason.

So...all that needs to be done now is Mythic/Relic/Whoever that wants to dev just has to message Josin with the updates made/ request to be a dev and he can publish/make it happen.

So quicksheet:

Relic/Mythic/whoever can't publish but that is not a problem.

I urge all members who want to get involved to do so!! I wish I personally had more time to do like in the old days. The game is still very fun and has many years left.

Per Josin and Montezuma it seems that they are open to having a new dev help out with the support and stability of MA. I'm putting this out there in case anyone missed it and has been wanting to help out for a while.

Being married, and in the military (and not being tech savvy), my time and commitment to this game has dwindled over the years and I can not offer my services. But I would encourage someone who has the time, passion, and is good with working on a team to step up.

And thanks Mythic for the most recent bug fixes. They were much appreciated as people have been complaining about those for a while.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: New Dev
PostPosted: January 14th, 2017, 6:17 pm 
Site Administrator
[CxxS] Sonoma

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
Hmm looks like we need a moderator to moderate a moderator

Report this post

Post subject: Re: New Dev
PostPosted: January 14th, 2017, 8:07 pm 
ModeratorMap DeveloperBeta TesterDonor
[TryHrd] Akash.566