PostPosted: April 15th, 2024, 12:43 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121
SeexySauce won a Tournament 3 times.

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
Date:
Late june early july.
Details:
There has been an increase in newer players for marine arena and I would like to give them a chance to battle it out in the arena in a professional scene. However most of these newer players say the same thing, "I dont stand a chance against the pros". So to make it fair for them and give them a shot The following players will NOT be allowed to play:

rain/goat/Darkness/micro/rahman/panda/balance/ice/Diego(by popular demand)/val/hiho.

This is a live list so it is subject to change.

Reward
Unit rename to whatever you like (from the dev team, within reason).
Cash prize from anyone who would like to donate (dev team will not be involved in the distribution of monetary prize).

How to sign up:
Comment below in this threat, or on the discord channel titled "Upcomers tournament signup" your name and name of your teamate.

Rules:

Currently the rules will be the same as in elobot. I will be making a couple changes to that as we get closer to the date.

Comment as well what days work best in june and july, the most popular will be picked for the tournament.

Brackets and format for tournament will be updated based on number of sign ups, so check back with this page.

Also in discussion is some fun ideas/triggers for the tournament that will be kept hidden for now!

This is meant to be a fun and friendly event to all skill levels so dont be shy to sign up!

NO SMURFS WILL BE ALLOWED

Last edited by SeexySauce on April 23rd, 2024, 7:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: April 16th, 2024, 10:44 am 
starelf.440

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
I'm not on the list so can I play with hotgrass?

Report this post

[ 2 posts ]