It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: July 5th, 2023, 11:40 am 
Bondbrain.693

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
Any way we can fix spamming of the move/hold bug?

Its a bit cheezy and goes againts the spirit of the game

Report this post

PostPosted: July 6th, 2023, 5:55 am 
Bondbrain.693

i recommend having a skill that auto spawn for all melee (except devil dogs) which boosts move speed (by alot) when an enemy is with in 4-5 range. Something similar to what reavers have but without the other attributes boost.

If you can remove colission for zealots, tanks would be nice and make them break force fields

Report this post

PostPosted: July 6th, 2023, 10:38 pm 
ModeratorMap DeveloperBeta TesterDonor
[TryHrd] Akash.566
Map Editor

Hmm what's the move/hold bug? Haven't heard of that one yet.

Report this post

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2023, 9:19 pm 
GioSticks.1853

You know, the move/hold bug, where you move into a choke and click hold position, and the melee cant run in and surround or push your army. Very frustrating that melee can’t surround when someone hold position in a choke or a ramp. Should add push to all melee and I suggest that rather than a charge ability when within “x” range, give all melee 2 blinks like DT, so you can engage, then disengage if it gets too dangerous. In combination with melee having push, I think it would help against the hold position bug.

Report this post

PostPosted: August 24th, 2023, 12:49 am 
starelf.440

GioSticks wrote:
You know, the move/hold bug, where you move into a choke and click hold position, and the melee cant run in and surround or push your army. Very frustrating that melee can’t surround when someone hold position in a choke or a ramp. Should add push to all melee and I suggest that rather than a charge ability when within “x” range, give all melee 2 blinks like DT, so you can engage, then disengage if it gets too dangerous. In combination with melee having push, I think it would help against the hold position bug.

if you right click behind their army and then press hold pos (with enough mass), you can shove them out of the way, same as allied hold pos units.

Report this post

PostPosted: August 26th, 2023, 10:35 pm 
Bondbrain.693

starelf wrote:
     GioSticks wrote:

if you right click behind their army and then press hold pos (with enough mass), you can shove them out of the way, same as allied hold pos units.

i would say melee (exept devil dogs) can walk through units, only stopped by pressing hold

Report this post

[ 6 posts ]