All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Next patch
PostPosted: March 28th, 2024, 11:54 am 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121
SeexySauce won a Tournament 3 times.

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
Let me start by saying the majority of these changes are going to be looking to bring units into the meta to make games have more diversity in builds.

1. Ghosts change:

I suggest nerfing the % per hp damage of the ghost and instead slightly increasing its base snipe damage.

Reason:
Ghosts right now are better vs the more expensive elites(Because they have a higher hp) and worse vs the cheaper ones. Which makes no sense because it completely shuts down the options of going bc, ms, mini thor. With this change they will be better vs the cheaper elites which makes sense considering how much you spend on ghosts, and still allowing players to make the more expensive with bigger hp pools. This change will make it so players can again pick those elites making the game more diverse and fun.

2.Reaper changes:
The ghost change should make these already a bit harder to play which might be all thats needed, but to be safe could slightly nerf the reapers damage.

Reason: Reapers are currently the best pick in scrims as they have a ton of versatlity, they are fast, cheap, and flashbang is OP with a short CD. A small reaper nerf with the ghost change and now people will have to be more carefull with reapers.
[color=#BF0000]
3.BC,MS,Mini thor change:

These guys are pretty bad and might be playable after the ghost change but I still think a 100 mineral cost decrease would make them far more usable. [/color]

Reason: These 3 are really expensive and cant farm to justify the cost. And with the nerf to bc yamato and mini thor no longer stunning, I would say a cost decrease makes sense.

4.SV change:
SV is a strange unit because its easily countered with a OS fester ht ghost corrupters, but still has some value with its main priority is a support unit imo. So i would suggest 1 of 3 options.

1. Leave SV as is because it has tons of counter play to it.
2. Remove irradiate and in return give SV back its old time warp ability where it slowed units down in the area. Making it correctly so as more of a support. I dont suggest just removing irradiate and doing nothing because then the unit is unusable and just is straight out of the meta, limiting game play options to only a select few.
3.(MY preference) remove irradiate and increase the SV current time warp ability by a lot, right now its so bad. And then give SV an ability Echarge, that can be used to transfer some of its energy to the selected unit.

5.Sentry change:
Reduce the overall sentry g shield damage reduction, or make it so it does reduce splash/glaive.

Reason: right now going sentry is insanely effective vs a lot of units that counter sniper and that in return imo has made sniper really strong. Also the glaive reduction is huge when you trade vs muta and bruta and just completely fucks them up.

Immortal buff:
Would suggest buffing immortals overall shiled per a hp upgrade. They are really bad right now, by far the worst merc because it requires attention to use and their stats are terrible.

6.Lurker/HK change:

Would recommend increasing lurker attack range by 1 and then giving its stun a 2nd stun charge. And then giving HK push back.

Reason: HK and Lurker are the two heroes who never get picked and its for good reason, nix and commando counter picks give you no room to attempt to out play them and just die. With these changes it gives the lurker at least a chance to try and stun and run away, and gives HK a change that just makes them a bit easier to use, units not having push is just a bad function of the game.

Again the main purpose of this patch is to make it so more units are playable. I think everyone enjoys playing vs and using new strats.

7. Warp prism changes:
Decrease the over all attack speed boost.

8. Medi change:
To make prism still unique nerf the medi load time to make it a little slower when loading lots of units. That should be unqiue to only prism.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Next patch
PostPosted: April 4th, 2024, 5:53 pm 
Bondbrain.693

Destroyer
-Overcharge HP cost now scales with Destroyer HP (similar to Maraider Stimpack and Sniper Focus).

Sniper
-HP scaling reduced from 18 to 17 per HP upgrade.
*Very good changes but i think there's room to reduce Snipers HP upgrade down to 16 and even 15 on par with cracks. *
But its a step in the right direction

Devil Dog
-Stimpack must now be purchased (cost: 400 minerals).
*Yes, thats good, i believe the devil dogs are too tanky because they're carrying massive amounts of fuel, i think they should be more armoured focused than HP. Realistically if you punch a whole in the armor then they can explode so that should be translated to low HP and high Armor in the game.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Next patch
PostPosted: April 4th, 2024, 6:21 pm 
Bondbrain.693

SeexySauce wrote:
Immortal buff:
Would suggest buffing immortals overall shiled per a hp upgrade. They are really bad right now, by far the worst merc because it requires attention to use and their stats are terrible.

Brutas have jacked Immortal's role, they need to be tankier

SeexySauce wrote:

6.Lurker/HK change:
Would recommend increasing lurker attack range by 1 and then giving its stun a 2nd stun charge. And then giving HK push back.

Reason: HK and Lurker are the two heroes who never get picked and its for good reason, nix and commando counter picks give you no room to attempt to out play them and just die. With these changes it gives the lurker at least a chance to try and stun and run away, and gives HK a change that just makes them a bit easier to use, units not having push is just a bad function of the game.

Lurker is the only anti-unit hero that attacks from range while hidden. Nix are the only 100% legit counters to it, mando still needs to scan and properly target it...

Lurker is a stupid hero, it should not be in the game, just like roaches...

I always thought that Lurker needed to be a ground attack unit only, i dont understand why its able to do air dmg too.

With +1 range i mean shit and the stun time increase???

I say just remove it entirely..

Report this post

[ 3 posts ]