Post subject: Last patch Fixs Needed
PostPosted: April 8th, 2024, 9:38 am 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121
SeexySauce won a Tournament 3 times.

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
1.Adepts morph fix:
Problem:
Basically adepts are a really cheese unit that everyone hates to play against right now because you can camp soemones base and they cant leave it, and if you go to chase them they just shade off instantly and then are right back at it. They also cant hit air so its like they are bad but really good at trolling someone

Fix:
Make it so adepts can attack air, and then reduce the duration shades can travel before timing out by half, then increase the duration before they can shade again by 4 seconds.

Reason:
This fixes the problem of them being super troll and just constantly throwing shades at army's/bases without being punished. Now they will have to get closer to do so and they wont be able to use the shade to then run away if they do it. I know akash is going to say "They are meant to be a melee merc and it throws off the counter circle". But I highly disagree i think most people in the community would agree its better to have a more playable and fun merc then a troll useless one. With the changes i suggest the adepts will be viable and really high skilled unit but wont be trolling other players in the game from across the map or on their side ramp. Would really highly recommend this change because the idea of adepts are awesome and i would love to play them in scrims but right now its just not possible sadly without pissing someone off.

Sentry problem:
Way to easy to use and really fuck over some units more then others due to g shield reducing bounce it makes it so bruta muta and a few others are just way more ass.

Suggestion:
Make it so g shield doesnt work vs bounce and then reduce the overall g shield reduction by 3.

Aberation problem:
Currently aberation is unkillable early without ghosts, im almost certain its more tanky with he upgrades then even a honey badger. The current design of the unit is just really bad, it can full heal and is tanky af for no reason. Like honey badger doesnt even have a full self heal upgrade and its a hero lol.

Suggestion:
Remove the self heal from the aberation you shouldnt be rewarded for going a super tanky unit that just heals its self. It doesnt make sense, you either have to kill it all the way or its just going to heal its self and be right back in your army. Then reduce the overall armor of the unit its way too tanky.

Ghosts problem:
Ghosts currently make it impossible to use BC,MS,Mini thor.

Suggestion:
Reduce the ghosts overall damage mulitiplier right now i believe with the upgrade ghost snipe with 2 snipes and the upgrade is 40%. Which is pretty insane. So I suggest reducing the snipe damage by 5 percent each so its down to 30% max. Its still very good with emp and the snipe will still be very affective vs lower HP elites.

Vikings problem:
Currently with the nerf of reaper and sv and tanks vikings are just crazy good. They have great ground attack, and their range in air mode is just so dumb.

Suggestion:
I suggest a couple of options for a fix for these.
1. Make them an anti air elite and greatly decrease their attack speed and range in ground mode. Making them more valuble in air mode.
2. Go the other route and leave the ground mode how it is and make it so in air mode they have waaaay less range and decrease their attack speed.

Buffs:

Hk/lurker:

Suggestion:
Same as last time, i suggest give HK more range at each level so that at max level its range is 8. And then For lurker increase its range by 1 and give it 1 more stun. Right now lurker is unplayable in scrims so with these changes hk and lurker can actually be used.

Minithor Buff:
Slightly decrease their cost by 100.

BC:
Increase yamato splash, it takes a hour to land and it should be more rewarding.

Science vessel:
The scienve vessel time warp is useless on it so i suggest putting the old time warp back on it that slows OR, greatly increasing the AOE and increasing the attack speed bonus by 10%.

Mothership:
Make it so vortex is just a single target ability and decrease cost by 150.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND fixing adepts fast because they are complete cancer.

Report this post

[ 1 post ]