It is currently April 28th, 2024, 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: September 9th, 2017, 8:34 pm 
Valour.796
Valour won a Tournament! User avatar

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
- Vultures feed too well, their auto attack needs to have less splash and deal less damage. Their spider mines are too good, they should not burrow back into the ground after the enemy runs away but should just expire.

- Tanklings and temples still easily beat the merc that's supposed to counter them, maraiders.
Maraiders don't even deal extra to tanklings. Although raiders deal extra to temples, temples also deal extra to raiders. Also raiders attacks are so slow, which is so bad vs temples/tanklings, and any splash on those two melee units are easily negated by a few armor ups. Finally HP upgrades on raiders scale really bad, since stim takes away more HP too.

Raiders should attack faster with slightly less damage.

- Cracklings and warplots compound snipes are also a little too strong; part of this is because of only 550 food now, so most players have to move out with all their army. It automatically forces AU towers for all other players, which is OK in itself, but it denies the opportunity for Support tower later on which is a problem. Solution would probably to make changing towers cheaper (like 250 direct switch instead of having to build a new tower for 400 total).

- For the ultra late game: temples + HB or DA are still too good for absorbing hits. Opponents are forced to spectre, because versus good players OS stun even with the elite upgrade doesn't cut it.

Report this post

PostPosted: September 9th, 2017, 9:03 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121
SeexySauce won a Tournament 3 times.

Fix HK from killing itself and give it a ultimate

Ravens turrets are more op then seeker. Decrease turrets spawn time and same with pdd and give back to seeker in speed and slight more damage.

Ma is a micro game meaning useing more hero's and elites should be a challenge but also rewarding, give midd shop a buy gas for 500 minerals option. And then make it So elites don't take any supply. Currently going air is bad because it needs elite support. However most of the time all you can make is 2 elites max other wise you have like 5 mutas 1 medi and 2 ravens. Plz fix this very annoying.

Then buff wraith starting health and damage. Currently starting rimes beat wraiths, and even if you catch a Odin by itself it can't be killed by the wraith unless you have a hour.

Report this post

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 3:30 pm 
ModeratorMap DeveloperBeta TesterDonor
[TryHrd] Akash.566
Map Editor

I have to disagree with raider vs temple/tankling - raider is very strong vs these units due to its splash damage. Additionally, kiting is easy vs templots since concussive shell slows their movement.

Raider is also one of the best late game mercs due to splash+slow+stim+synergy with rines, and will absolutely destroy lancer/bruta (its counters) in the endgame as a result. I would definitely advise against buffing raiders.

I don't disagree with your change to tower switching cost, but I do like the fact that crackling and warplot snipes are strong. In general, I believe there is too much anti-melee in MA, and we all know that melee is basically obsolete at the highest level (other than compound snipes).

Report this post

PostPosted: September 10th, 2017, 6:00 pm 
Valour.796
Valour won a Tournament! User avatar

Raiders don't counter tanklings or temples at all. Like I mentioned, they don't even deal extra to tanklings, and although they deal extra to temples, temples deal extra to them too.

Regarding splash, it's negated by like 3 or 4 armor ups. Tanklings and temples are very tanky, and maraiders shoot way too slow. Given the same minerals, tanklings/temples + marines steamroll maraiders so hard.

Add in the fact that you also need to spend 1300 on them as opposed to 900. Like it's not even possible to play them without stim at all, they need to spend an extra 400 minerals just to be on par with other mercs. And everytime you get an HP upgrade, you're only getting around 80% of an upgrade because stim now costs more HP too.

I'm not saying maraiders need a big buff, but I think something needs to change about their scaling. Also I actually think it's fine raiders don't counter tanklings since they already counter cracklings, but raiders do need to counter temples.

So it becomes warplots/tanklings > raiders, but temples/cracklings < raiders.

Report this post

[ 4 posts ]