Report this post

Post subject: Re: elite supply
PostPosted: April 26th, 2016, 9:14 pm 
Zealous.174

Starcraft II Gateway: United States
     SeexySauce wrote:
     Zealousy wrote:
     SeexySauce wrote:
All the bad players are saying -1 cuz they cant cntrl more then 1 elite anyway lol.

[whistle] let's not go in to your record of suggestions for balance.

Please enlighten me on what suggestion I a have made that is bad?

Sure.

SeexySauce wrote:
Zealous...please give me some situatuins in which current hk were close to op? I had a gzme ahere I went max HK with 10k upgs streight into them a lvl 4 mando comes out and 1 shots them.....you have no ide what your talking about. Unless you used the unit, and haven't just watched other players use it, don't sqy its OP. I used mando, and its very dumb, you can easly hsve 2k bount y with mando, and not even snipe any elites, heroez. Mando is too safe,low risk, for too high a reward, especially early game and late game.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1165&hilit=respect&start=75

Then a year later...

SeexySauce wrote:
No no you see fixing HK was suppose to happen, i admit it was brokenly OP. However giving a unit self destruct makes 0 sense. A FIX would be reduce attack dmg, or decrease splash, or maybe increase cost on the hero. That would be a fix to the unit. This isnt a fix, this ruins the unit. I would rather a lvl 2 ht then a maxed HK because at least the HT has room to lvl and doesnt kill itself, its already bad that HK doesnt have a morph. Once you max HK there is no more room for it to grow, thats different on every other hero. So why give HK a ability that hurts it all the way until the end. Its changes like this that piss me off because there really is n o logical reason to try and balance a unit out with this kind of ability

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1771&p=28441&hilit=mando+snipe#p28441

Let's not forget the cherry on top... Although ironically I do agree that mando root was a stupid mechanic.

SeexySauce wrote:
Fuck US Ma. Whoever said "let's make a unit kill itself because" .... oh wait there is no fucking logic reason. First the unit doesn't have a morph so that's already a huge down fall. Now when it's maxed it deals equal damage to itself.... So scan if you protect and max it there is still damage caring dealt... Wtf whoever's idea this was needs to be kicked from developer because tamiltiger being developer and making HB broken makes more sense. I mean they where already bad not having morph, now they kill them self so congrats on doing a Nerf that makes no sense. Can we give tassy a storm on itself whenever it storms? Oh no that would be stupid your probably saying, just you wait. This map is turning to shit real quick and I don't even want to play anymore until shit starts getting fixed. Also why give Mando a wind up snipe and then a 2 sec root afterward ??????? Hahaha such a dumb developed game now.

You have a history of using heros that were conveniently OP in the past 2 tournaments. I don't know where you get this idea that you can handle multiple elites because that isn't on your resume.

US - 8 - Tassadar
US - 9 - HKs (Although DT was equally OP too)

All of these heros were nerfed shortly after the tournament. The first link I posted is the worst, where you talk about commando, but clearly have no idea nor have you had the experience to talk about how it farms or where it stands.

Last edited by Zealousy on April 26th, 2016, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: April 26th, 2016, 9:27 pm 
Zealous.174

I'm open to the idea of having no supply elites or no gas limit heros, but I'll let you experienced players think for a moment on how a typical scrim/pub will divulge.

Do it for a week I guess.

Report this post

PostPosted: April 26th, 2016, 10:00 pm 
Site Administrator
[CxxS] Sonoma

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 1:42 pm 
ModeratorTournament OfficialDonor
[Royal] Montezuma.829

OMG that is my favorite film of all time SINGHAM!!!!! Love the meme Sonoma :)

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 2:08 pm 

Zealousy wrote:
     SeexySauce wrote:
     Zealousy wrote:
     SeexySauce wrote:
All the bad players are saying -1 cuz they cant cntrl more then 1 elite anyway lol.

[whistle] let's not go in to your record of suggestions for balance.

Please enlighten me on what suggestion I a have made that is bad?

Sure.

SeexySauce wrote:
Zealous...please give me some situatuins in which current hk were close to op? I had a gzme ahere I went max HK with 10k upgs streight into them a lvl 4 mando comes out and 1 shots them.....you have no ide what your talking about. Unless you used the unit, and haven't just watched other players use it, don't sqy its OP. I used mando, and its very dumb, you can easly hsve 2k bount y with mando, and not even snipe any elites, heroez. Mando is too safe,low risk, for too high a reward, especially early game and late game.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1165&hilit=respect&start=75

Then a year later...

SeexySauce wrote:
No no you see fixing HK was suppose to happen, i admit it was brokenly OP. However giving a unit self destruct makes 0 sense. A FIX would be reduce attack dmg, or decrease splash, or maybe increase cost on the hero. That would be a fix to the unit. This isnt a fix, this ruins the unit. I would rather a lvl 2 ht then a maxed HK because at least the HT has room to lvl and doesnt kill itself, its already bad that HK doesnt have a morph. Once you max HK there is no more room for it to grow, thats different on every other hero. So why give HK a ability that hurts it all the way until the end. Its changes like this that piss me off because there really is n o logical reason to try and balance a unit out with this kind of ability

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1771&p=28441&hilit=mando+snipe#p28441

Let's not forget the cherry on top... Although ironically I do agree that mando root was a stupid mechanic.

SeexySauce wrote:
Fuck US Ma. Whoever said "let's make a unit kill itself because" .... oh wait there is no fucking logic reason. First the unit doesn't have a morph so that's already a huge down fall. Now when it's maxed it deals equal damage to itself.... So scan if you protect and max it there is still damage caring dealt... Wtf whoever's idea this was needs to be kicked from developer because tamiltiger being developer and making HB broken makes more sense. I mean they where already bad not having morph, now they kill them self so congrats on doing a Nerf that makes no sense. Can we give tassy a storm on itself whenever it storms? Oh no that would be stupid your probably saying, just you wait. This map is turning to shit real quick and I don't even want to play anymore until shit starts getting fixed. Also why give Mando a wind up snipe and then a 2 sec root afterward ??????? Hahaha such a dumb developed game now.

You have a history of using heros that were conveniently OP in the past 2 tournaments. I don't know where you get this idea that you can handle multiple elites because that isn't on your resume.

US - 8 - Tassadar
US - 9 - HKs (Although DT was equally OP too)

All of these heros were nerfed shortly after the tournament. The first link I posted is the worst, where you talk about commando, but clearly have no idea nor have you had the experience to talk about how it farms or where it stands.

LOL rekt

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 4:34 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121
SeexySauce won a Tournament 3 times.

You do realize that tourny i went i used medi+maraider+hk+ravens+overseer right lolol. Not to mention i was in the lead every game by 10k. I have 2x tourny wins zealous, i see you havent made it past the first round in a tourny haha. Not that it matters though because this is now a dead game, which is the only reason you can manage to beat pubs now. And that was AFTER the first HK nerf that i made that thread smart pants. When HK was unintentionaly moving at literally .5 burrow speed. SO yes it was terrible, and also Hk killing itself is pointless and gives no reason to go them. You are the only one who doesnt realise i have some good cntrl on units, why is this? Becuase you never qualified to play me in a tourny, or any good scrim. Want proof? Ask ice, hosauce, gryason, fata, anyone. They will all tell you how trash you are compared to me. Thanks for being bad tho.

If relic ever fixes the timescale on this map ill come back and rek you so just to show you i can go for not playing MA for a long time and then come back and still trash you(And i might do it with 1 hero just to show you how easy you are).

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 5:01 pm 
Site Administrator
[CxxS] Sonoma

You know you crushed someone when they respond with,
     SeexySauce wrote:
Not that it matters though because this is now a dead game

lol

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 5:37 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121

I don't get it... But this is a dead game. That's a fact. Not me being mad, just a fact.

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 6:19 pm 

SeexySauce wrote:
Not me being mad

lol lol

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 7:11 pm 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121

[tear] lol [facepalm]
     MrStabby wrote:
     SeexySauce wrote:
Not me being mad

lol lol

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 7:25 pm 
Site Administrator
[CxxS] Sonoma

hulk? really? [bored]

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 10:37 pm 

Hi Truf [wave] <3

Report this post

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 11:06 pm 
Zealous.174

SeexySauce wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Grayson Kim's Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on [Tryhrd], and I have over 200 apm in pubs.

I am trained in heros and I’m the top player in the entire [EsYPsY] roster. You are nothing to me but just another feeder. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking bm.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zealous. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pub stompers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scrub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard.

Not only am I extensively trained in Elites, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Marine Arena forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit bounty all over you and you will drown in it.

K.

Last edited by Zealousy on April 28th, 2016, 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 12:03 am 
Site Administrator
[CxxS] Sonoma

TheTruth wrote:
Consider this your final warning.

or what?

Report this post

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 6:42 am 
Donor
[EsYPsY] sexy.121

[whistle] Raynor-2 zealous-0

Report this post

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 7:03 am 
Site Administrator
[CxxS] Sonoma

-(negative)2 is right lol

Report this post

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 7:39 am 
Donor
[Ezmode] Gardul.111

Zealousy wrote:
     SeexySauce wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Grayson Kim's Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on [Tryhrd], and I have over 200 apm in pubs.

I am trained in heros and I’m the top player in the entire [EsYPsY] roster. You are nothing to me but just another feeder. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking bm.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zealous. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pub stompers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scrub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard.

Not only am I extensively trained in Elites, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Marine Arena forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit bounty all over you and you will drown in it.

K.

LOL... what an idiot.

Report this post

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 7:42 am 

SeexySauce wrote:
[whistle] Raynor -2 zealous 0

lol

Report this post

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2